- Hoodies & Sweatshirts
- Dress Shirts
- Polo & Sport Shirts
- Jackets & Outerwear
- Promotional Items (pens, backpacks, etc), and
- One of a Kind Items
If you know exactly what you want – CALL US If you want to discuss your ideas – CALL US
Submitting Art Files
If you are doing your own designs, you can go to our design studio in order to upload your files. If you need to give The Silk Screen Shop your art files, here is what you need to know: The Silk Screen Shop can accept art files in both PC and Mac file formats. You can e-mail your files directly to email@example.com.
- Adobe Illustrator .eps (compression set to off, CS3 or before)
- Adobe Illustrator .ai (compression set to off, CS3 or before)
- CorelDraw version X7 or under
- Adobe Acrobat Reader .pdf (if saved as vector)
- Adobe Photoshop .psd (450 dpi resolution or higher useable for 1 color art or full color process ONLY)
Important: All text should be converted to paths or outlines.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Links to designs found on CustomInk.com or other online design sites
Important: .gif or .jpg can be used to show us what you want your design to look like but screens cannot be made from these file formats. A hard copy of your art should be emailed or faxed with your order to the Silk Screen Shop Inc. at 419-865-0275.